FASTCLICK NETWORK

FASTCLICK NETWORK
TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION

Tuesday 30 July 2013

I was Seduced By My Girlfriend's Mother and I Slept with Her

I HAD sė́x with my girlfriend’s mum after a family barbecue and I`m falling for her, but she’s acting like nothing has happened.


I’m 20 and my girlfriend is 22. We work together for a travel agent. It was love at first sight for me and I felt nothing could rock our world, until I met her mother.

Her mum is 40 and she teaches aerobics classes. She keeps herself fit and she could pass as my girlfriend’s sister because of her hot looks. All my mates fancy her.


My girlfriend’s folks decided to have a family barbecue to celebrate my girlfriend’s brother’s 18th. It was great fun with loads of food, loud music and lots of dancing but my girlfriend went to bed early after she had too much to drink.

Her dad had run his mother back home, so her mum and I were left alone. We finished off a bottle of wine. His mum then suggested we have a dance and she said: “You’ve got lovely eyes.” I laughed and said: “Well, you look really young.”

She has a stunning body and as we moved closer together, she started rubbing my leg. I felt so aroused and slowly we started taking each other’s clothes off. It was risky but felt so right.

We had sė́x and it was amazing – so much better than what I am used to with my girlfriend. This woman knows how to make a guy feel good.

I went to bed feeling so guilty, but my girlfriend’s mum showed no reaction the next morning, treating me just the same as usual.

I have feelings for her and I’m still feeling bad about what happened. Should I tell my girlfriend?

No comments:

Post a Comment